With the ErgoDesk Pro-2 standing desk you can create a ergonomic working place which can be electrically adjusted in height from 630 to 1280mm. The electric table allows you to switch between standing and/or sitting whilst working which reduces RSI complaints considerably.
All of our height adjustable desks meet the BSI-standards and are TUV certified.
This frame of the ErgoDesk Pro-2 standing desk consists of white powder coated 2 step aluminum actuators, steel crossbars that are adjustable in width and flat powder coated aluminum feet. The drive consists of 2 motors, a high/low control and a 24V transformer. The maximum dynamic load is 100 kg.
Including toolset and assembly manual. The tabletop is not included.
Ergodesk introduction video
- Height electrically adjustable
- Height: 63 - 128 cm
- Suited for persons up to 205 cm tall
- Width adjustable: 118 - 170 cm
- Depth table feet: 74 cm
- Depth tabletop carriers: 57 cm
- Velocity: 40 mm/s
- Dynamic load: 100 kg
- Static load: 140 kg
- Noise level: < 50 dB(A)
- Transformator: Standby (W): 1.2
- Socket plug: Euro (Schuko)
- Material: powder coated aluminium
- Colour: silver (EW2013CD)
- NEN- and TÜV-certified
- Warranty: 2 years