The mouse is an important cause of RSI as many mice force the hand into unnatural position. Since a mouse is essential, it is very important to use an ergonomic one. Most of our mice are used with the hand held vertically.Reducing the strain on the wrist and the corresponding risk of RSI.
The RollerMouse is a unique and simple ergonomic pointing device that helps prevent strain and tension of upper extremity muscles including shoulders and elbows. It is a remarkable way to control the cursor without the need to grip or reach for a mouse, and requires minimal space.
The Rollermouse includes a palm support, scrollwheel and accurate rollerball. The click buttons are programmized standard as left button, middle button (double click) and right button (to open menus). It is possible to re-programm the buttons. To vary, there is an additional PS2 gate for an external mouse.
- 8 pre-programmed function keys including double click and copy/paste buttons
- With leatherrette gentle palm support
- Plug and play (no software required)
- 67% wider Rollerbar, making it better to work with both arms
- Weight: 850 g
- Height: 29 mm
- Width: 488 mm
- Depth: 99 mm
- Colour: black
- Warranty: 2 years
- Microsoft Windows XP and higher
- Apple OSX, Apple Mac OS 8.1