The Mousetrapper Alpha is the world's first centered mouse with integrated keyboard. It combines the advantages of an ergonomic mouse with the ease of use of a compact keyboard in a single product. It is suitable for anyone who wants to work ergonomically at their (flexible) workplace.
MouseTrapper Alpha's cursor is controlled by a click-and-scroll control path. This is operated with the fingertips and positioned in the center in front of the body. In this way, you can work with the MouseTrapper within the shoulder line, significantly reducing the risk of RSI discomfort. Existing RSI complaints may also decrease.
The mouse has as many as 19 programmable buttons making it the most comprehensive Mousetrapper product. In addition, a protective cover is included, with which you can carry this mousetrapper comfortably in your bag.
The Mousetrapper Alpha can be connected with a USB cable or Bluetooth. It has a very long battery life, so you can work wirelessly for a long time.
This product can be cleaned with various cleaning agents such as alcohol (70%) and medical solution, which makes it also very suitable for use in medical environments.
[youtube | movie = pvIeODSpT4k | image = 1 | align = left | title = Mouse catcher Alpha]
- Ergonomic alternative to a mouse with integrated keyboard
- 19 programmable buttons that you can set as you like
- Battery life 2 months at full charge
- Steering path with click and scroll function
- Slim, ergonomic design
- Support for MT keys
- Bluetooth 4.2
- Resolution: 2000 dpi
- Including protective cover
- Materials: ABS plastic, textile / silicone handlebar
- Compatible with all PCs and Macs with USB-A port
- Requirements for MT keys: Windows 7 or higher, Mac OS 10 or higher
- Width: 313 mm
- Height: 20 mm
- Length: 220 mm
- Weight: 740 g
- Brand: Mousetrapper
- Warranty: 2 years